CRIT 118 Siphon Gun (NP)
- Product Information
This siphon type spray gun hooks right up to your air compressor, and is capable of spraying lacquers, stains, paints or adhesives. You get professional spray results at a fraction of the cost of expensive spray systems.
The spray pattern can be set between 1/4" - 4" in diameter simply by adjusting the height of the nozzle into the airflow. It sprays at pressures anywhere from 10-90 psi, and uses 2-3 cfm at 90 psi.
- Standard 16 oz. mason jar - store products right in the jar - air tight until your next project, saving time and effort.
- Fast colour change when utilizing mason jars to store different products in.
- Easy to operate - just set air pressure at compressor and adjust liquid nozzle up or down.
- Nozzle always produces a circular pattern.
- Easy to clean - just keep liquid tube & nozzle clean (only air passes through the gun.)
- Adaptable to other containers.
- Sprays contact cements for laminating and other gluing projects.
- Performs well with waterbase latex adhesives.
- Requires minimum 3/4 hp compressor.