LILLIPAD Diving Board Silver Frame w/Dark Grey/Black Foam (NP)
- Product Information
- Related Files
The Innovation Award winning LilliPad Diving Board will have your kids begging to find a quiet cove where you can throw an anchor! Imagine hours of non-stop entertainment with an awesome diving board that does not rock the boat!
Take your summer fun to a whole new level with a LilliPad Diving Board on your boat! LilliPad Diving Boards are installed with a modular mounting system that allows the diving board to be set up or removed from the boat in less than two minutes. Once set up, let the fun begin! The spring action of this boat diving board keeps kids coming back for more and parents love that the innovative design transfers minimal force to the boat creating a perfect time to relax while the kids play! (This diving board is a parent's dream come true!)
LilliPad Diving Boards are designed with an adjustable spring for use by children and adults up to a maximum weight of 250 pounds. The diving board offers multiple safety features including: a quick release pin that disables the diving board until inserted by the captain when it is safe to jump, traction materials on the diving platform, an adjustable stabilizer handrail for stability, and propulsion engineered to push a jumper away from the boat.
LilliPad Diving Boards can be installed on nearly any boat 18 feet in length or larger with a solid, flat surface for installation. Diving Boards are available with Surface or Underfloor Mounting Kits. Surface Mount Kits are used on boats with a significant amount of bracing on the underside of the deck. When installing a surface mount kit, the diving board is positioned over the bracing to allow the mounting screws to secure into the cross-members, providing significant strength. Underfloor Mount Kits are used on boats with minimal bracing, allowing all three underfloor plates to lay flat against the underside of the deck.
Surface Mount Installation Video
Underfloor Installation Video
· Material: Heavy wall aluminum extrusions, stainless steel hardware, urethane springs
· Platform Style: Textured Marine Grade Foam
· In the harshest conditions, Textured Foam can be expected to last 5-7 years. If the diving board is properly cared for and covered, a longer life is likely
· Finish: Black Powder Coat OR Silver Anodized
· Mounting Hardware: Surface Mount Kit
· Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
· Mounting Footprint: 16" wide x 24" deep
· Collapsible for easy storage
· Color options to match your boat
· Easy to install mounting hardware
· On or Off the boat in two minutes
Quick release pins allow for easy storage and docking - no tools required